Here comes mine and Jon’s gear lists. This is what we have packed for our 5 day trip in Jotunheimen. Below every picture you’ll find a link to our gear lists (Excel files). If you have any improvements or comments please drop them below. I don’t think we have time to make large adjustments but it’s always nice to get feedback.
As you’ll find in the spreadsheets we’ve shared some gear between each other like the sleeping- and cooking system. My list will be complete with all the stuff I use if I were to go on a solo trip.
The real interesting thing is that last year on our longest trip, 4 days, we carried packs that weighed in at 22-24kg each including water… As you can see below, things have changed my friends!
My list – 8.9kg
- Granite Gear Crown V.C 60
- HMG Ultamid 2 cuben fiber tent
- Patagonia jackets and sweaters
- Arc’Teryx Palisade pants
- Inov-8 TrailRoc 245 shoes
Jon’s list – 7.4kg
- Gossamer Gear Kumo
- 2x Zpacks Pertex Quantum Bivy
- Trail Designs Sidewinder + Inferno Cone, Ti Tri, w. Evernew 0.9l pot
- Houdini Motion Light pants
- Salomon Fellraiser shoes