It’s starting to get closer to this years trip into the wilderness. We’ve been test-packing and checking our gear today in the sun and then went for a supply run to stock up on food and snacks. Everything looks like it’s in order.
I’ve bought some new stuff for this trip. Some items were just too worn out to bring and I also got something new as an complement, down vs synthetic.
- Inov-8 Terraclaw 220 shoes (replacement)
- 2 pairs of socks (replacement)
- Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoodie (complement)
- Patagonia Houdini Jacket (replacement)
- Arc’Teryx Venta Gloves (replacement)
My gear list can be found here, it’s a work in progress. Haven’t weighed and repacked the food just yet but everything is bought. Besides that everything should be there.
Jons list gear list also more or less completed.