Patagonia Torrentshell jacket & pants. Underneath I have my Patagonia Nano Puff jacket that I’ve had for some time – it’s a great jacket! Buy it now 🙂
Both of the jackets are in size small even though all the charts says I should have a medium. Got the pants in medium even though I could have gotten the small but because in general I have more bulky pants than my sweater/jacket I went with the medium and I think it was a good choice.
The Torrentshell jacket stows away in the left hand side pocket making it really easy to pack.
The color of the jacket is Classic Tan that I think that you can’t really buy anymore. It’s listed as a ‘sale product’ at patagonia.com but that was the one that I wanted.
Before I went with this set I was very close to buy the Marmot Precip set but the fact that the guys at the store said it couldn’t be stowed in it’s own pocket and that the hood doesn’t have a draw cord to cinch it down I went with the Patagonia (The Precip has got a velcro closure that people have complained about, not working well). The Marmot Precip is also a tad bit cheaper.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out elements
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Nice André! You follow my foot steps once again 😉 Jk, it’s a nice set 🙂 I’ve had mine for two years now.
Haha. Yeah it’s seems like a good jacket.